James R. Stevens
Writer/editor James R. Stevens was raised on a dairy farm at St. Marys, Ontario, Canada. Like many Canadian youth he was a hockey player and in 1960 he went off to Ithaca, New York on a scholarship at Cornell University. He has had published a wide range of non-fiction books in Canada that vary extensively in the subject matter.
1. Sacred Legends
2 Legends from the Forest-Told by Chief Thomas Fiddler
3. Killing the Shamen
4. The Spirit of Ahnisnabae Art - Told by Roy Thomas
5. Searching For the Hudson Bombers: Lads, Love and Death in World War II.
6. Hey Rocky, Who Took Northern Ontario?
7. Wild on the Superior Frontier - A Romance of Settler's Lives - Lake Superior 1845 -1900
8. NEW! A Picasso in the North Country - Wild Journey of Norval Morrisseau